Move & Store is looking for Movers to join our team. They will assist in moving customers from one location to another, loading and unloading, packing, and working within our storage facilities. We value our employees, so we proudly offer our movers room for growth and leadership within the company if performance exceeds our expectations.
- Load and unload items in an efficient and careful manner
- Follow proper loading/lifting techniques
- Lift heavy packages and other equipment
- Interact courteously with customers to communicate ETAs, obtain payments, signatures and issue receipts
- Responsible for all equipment signed out. If equipment goes missing and worker is responsible, then the entire cost of replacement will be deducted from pay
- Complete Move & Store basic training and maintain knowledge of company standards
- Pack and unpack customer items
- Basic property maintenance
- Flexibility to travel short term within the U.S. at the expense of Move & Store
- Maintain and report accurate customer and personal records including, but not limited to inventory and expense reports
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must read and speak English well enough to communicate with the general public, understand and follow all roads signs, maintain reports and records.
- Should be of driving age and hold a valid driver’s license.
- At least 21 years of age if you plan to come a driver.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening.
- Identify and utilize basic tools and ability for basic furniture assembly.
- Must be dependable and on time to jobs.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation to and from the office.
- PTO (After 6 months of employment)
- 401K contribution and matching
- Quarter per quarter raise
- health/dental insurance available