Move & Store is looking for a Location Manager to join our team at the Athens location. The Location Manager is the catalyst to growing and operating a Move & Store location. This role requires hard work, discipline, and drive. This position allows freedom in that you control your day, lifestyle, and co-workers.
• Make new sales and maintain existing customer relationships.
• Recruit and train movers.
• Allocate personnel, trucks, and materials to fulfill jobs.
• Learn how to utilize Move & Store’s customer resource management platform.
• Provide accurate moving and storage estimates for household and commercial relocation.
• Manage warehouse operations and inventory management.
• Communicate promptly and effectively with main office.
• Perform commercial, residential, and collegiate jobs as needed.
• Detail oriented mindset—Our jobs, scheduling, and operations have large amounts of information associated with them and require attention to detail to make sure that information is accurate.
• Effective communication skills—You will communicate expectations and details to workers and customers. You should be assertive, clear, and accurate.
• Problem solving abilities—Due to the dynamic nature of our schedule, you must be capable of making decisions quickly to solve problems.
• Driven / Self-Starter personality—Your success depends on your daily drive to grow and improve your location
• Independent mentality—You will work large amounts of time by yourself.
- Competitive Pay
- Investment Matching
- Young Company Culture
- Attractive PTO structure
- Motivating Bonus Plans
- Causal Dress Code
- Medical/Dental Benefit