The Lease Layover Package
Each year, thousands of students will move from one apartment or home to another. The process seems simple enough until you actually do it. It’s the same story in almost all college towns across the country. Students move out at the end of July (for example) and can’t move in to their new residence until 2-3 weeks into August (for example). This means that they, and their stuff, become homeless for 2-3 weeks. That’s where Move and Store’s Lease Layover Package comes in handy. Our package includes move out, storage between leases, and move into a student’s new residence. Also included in the package is free delivery of boxes and packing supplies. Here’s how it works:
- Customers get a quote/book over the phone or online. Pricing is done per item, so you only pay for the actual number of items moved.
- Packing supplies are delivered (usually one week prior to your move).
- Move out day – All items being moved are inventoried and moved to our secure storage facility.
- Items are put in our secure storage facility for a month or more, per our customer’s needs.
- Move in day – Items are delivered to the new residence and verified on inventory as present and in pristine condition.
Although our Lease Layover package is tailored for college students, we also provide residential moving and storage programs. Our customers, both college and residential, enjoy the convenience of booking one company that bundles two moves and storage into one convenient package. Whether you are a student moving to a new lease or a homeowner needing storage between moves, our Lease Layover and custom moving and storage packages are made for you!