Move & Store is looking for Campus Reps to join our team. This position is ideally for college students in any one of our locations. The Campus Rep is the catalyst to growing and operating a Move & Store location. This role requires hard work, discipline, and drive. This position gives the selected college student the opportunity to gain valuable, real-world experience in multiple facets of business included, but not limited to, sales, grassroots marketing, personnel management, logistics, customer service, and financial analysis. There may be no better opportunity for a college student to learn about entrepreneurship and growing a business.
- Grow your respective market by networking and selling services of Move & Store
- Recruit and train workers to perform moves safely, professionally and efficiently
- Manage your location’s schedule and assign workers, trucks, and resources to jobs
- Self-perform moves to provide the highest level of customer service and salesmanship to customers
- Manage trucks, warehouses, and workers in a safe, professional and efficient manager
- Coordinate with customer service and operations team at headquarters
- Receive 2-4 weeks of hands on operations, field, sales, and CRM training in Birmingham, AL
- Driven/self-starter personality – Your success depends on your daily drive to grow and improve your location
- Independent mentality – You will work large amounts of time by yourself
- Detail-oriented mindset – Our jobs, scheduling, and operations have large amounts of information associated with them and require attention to detail to make sure that information is accurate.
- Effective communication skills – You will communicate expectations and details to workers and customers. You should be assertive, clear and accurate.
- Problem solving abilities – Due to the dynamic nature of our schedule, you must be capable of making decisions quickly to solve problems.
- Must be 21 years or older (in order to operate box trucks)
- Be physically fit – Since you will be performing a lot of the moves yourself, you will need to be in shape and ready for hard work.
$9,000 – Average summer compensation for a campus rep
$11,000 – Average compensation for the top 50% of campus reps
$16,500 – Top performing campus rep